A modern excitation system for 25 MW synchronous generators is designed and manufactured under license of EAA Company. This model of exciter is developed to supply DC energy of the generators utilized for coupling to steam, gas or hydraulic turbines, in any working conditions. Actually this excitation system widely could be used as D.G. (Distributed generation), CHP (combined heat and power) and separate GTG (gas turbine generator) units. This digital excitation regulator is dual-channel configured and each channel is an independent regulation unit based on advanced hardware platform. This system provides all required functions, such as PID regulation and PSS strategy, open-loop and closed-loop control, under and over excitation limiters. In the case of any faults channel change-over takes place bump less. The high reliability needed in an excitation system is achieved via parallel-connected and dual-cabinet operational modes.
Type JISALT 245F
Rated Power 31.25MVA
Rated Voltage 11KV
Rated Current 1640A
Power Factor 0.8
Speed 3000 rpm
Rated Excitation Current 591.3A
Rated Excitation Voltage 203.3V
No-Load Excitation Current 229.4A
No-Load Excitation Voltage 55.3V
Field Resistance 0.288 Ohm
|AC Exciter Brushless|
Rated Power 123.8 KVA
Rated Voltage 161 V
Rated Excitation Current 9.7 Adc
Rated Excitation Voltage 44 Vdc
Field Resistance (at 75̊c) 4.5 Ohm
- Modular redundant control and power configuration make start up, operation, diagnostics and maintenance quick and easy; also reduce commissioning time.
- Including automatic voltage regulator (AVR)
- Mode of operation, "Auto", "Manual" the excitation control system can be arranged for both local and remote operation.
- Human-Machine Interface (HMI), an operator display panel designed to interface of control system.
- The system constantly measures AC current and voltage of generator via CT and PT and also active power, reactive power, power factor and etc.
- Power systems stabilizer option (PSS).
- Soft start function.
- Trending and recording data for diagnostics and troubleshooting are provided via monitoring and trending software.